WHAT FOREVER FOREIGN IS ALL ABOUT
Ever wonder what it’s like to live in Japan? Thinking about taking a leap yourself? Well, come aboard!
We’ve done a lot of living in Nihon, and we wanted to share a slice of that life through this fictional podcast and blog. Episodes of the show will soon be available wherever you get your podcasts.
If you have any questions or feedback (the good, the bad, and the ugly!) we’d love to hear from you at email@example.com. You can also follow us on twitter @foreigndiaries.
MEET THE CREW
- DAVID TAYLOR – Writer, producer, and voice of Devon. Has lived in the southern part of Honshu in Japan for almost 10 years and has been to almost every prefecture. Also, writer and editor of this site’s blogs and essays.
- BROCK CHRYSTIAN – Original music and episode 1-6 sound design.
- DAVID ARMFIELD – Episode 7+ sound design, voice of Victor, 4-year Japan veteran.
- JUAN OLIVARES – Story editing, voice of Timothy. Has lived in Japan for more than 5 years.
- JOSH LEACH – Voice of Callum. Has lived in Japan for almost 10 years. Contributing author to site blog.
- BYANKA PHILLIPE – Voice of Alyssa. 4-year Japan veteran.
- SAKI TAYLOR – Voice of Kanae Ueda.
Thanks for checking us out!